Join M25 as FAMILY! Here are a few ideas:
- Collect items and assemble 100 hygiene kits* (see instructions below). Deliver them to the Edwards family by July 17 and we will bring them with us to Laredo.
- Hold a kids concert or art show and sell your art for the refugees
- Sell your fresh farm eggs for the refugees
- Give up allowances or dinners out or do extra chores for the refugees
- Have a babysitting night so parents can go out on a date and donate the proceeds to the refugees
- Organize a neighborhood block party and ask folks to make a donation to the refugees in lieu of tickets
- Do a walk or run-athon, read-athaon or pogostick-athon or (insert something you love to do)-athon for the refugees
*HYGIENE KIT INSTRUCTIONS
Place the following items in a heavy-duty, one-gallon sealable bag. Remove the air before sealing.
- 1 unbreakable comb without sharp handles
- 2 toothbrushes (sealed)
- 1 tube of toothpaste (6-8 ounces)
- 2 bars of soap (3-5 ounces each)
- 2 small shampoos (3-5 ounces each)
- 1 deodorant